Ayurveda has been a part of our daily lives knowingly or unknowingly. No matter where we go, the impact of modernity and man-made things have some where affected us. This is also damaging our roots and the ancient science of Ayurveda. However, Ayurveda cannot be completely removed from our lives.
The Ayurveda has been in existence for more than hundred years ago and is still practiced by all of us in one or the other way. This has made it a holistic style of living. In simple terms, Ayurveda is the science of healthy living which is a necessity for the human life. In the medical science, it is also known as the art of balancing the mind, body and soul.
Today, Ayurveda medicines are widely used in the foreign countries and are in great demand, due to its safe and effective results. According to a research by the World Health Organization, nearly about 80 percent of the world’s population relies on some forms of herbal medicines.
Here are a few simple ways to add the Ayurveda in your life and understand its importance:
- Try to get up early morning by 4:30 or 5 am as this is the best and most fresh period of the day. Getting up at this time will give you the maximum positive energy for the rest of the day.
- Take a close look on what you eat. Download a herbal or Ayurveda diet chart from the web and follow the same.
- Take a warm water bath before going to bed. You may also pour some lavender oil or sandalwood oil in the water, to take away the day’s tiredness.
- Do some walking everyday and preferably early morning.
- Include some herbs like ginger,garlic, turmeric, cumin seeds and black pepper in your meals for a healthy living.