A new addition in everyday use of Chinese medicine is the Lurong deer antler extract. The antlers are collected from male deer when they are alive and then sliced and boiled or ground into powder to prepare gelatin.
Medication extracted from lurong deer antlers considered as effective in both scientific and symbolic value. Currently lurong elk antler is widely used as sexual enhancement and bodybuilding supplement capsules like Lurong Living. The usage and work of these capsules dates back to decades in Chinese history.
Use of lurong deer antlers in the form of medicine dates back to several centuries and now day’s lurong deer antlers are most common in Chinese pharmacies. They are used in the form of tonifying supplements to increase vitality in kidneys and liver. The deer antler velvet tonics are also used in the treatment of acupuncture with certain dosages.
Many of the Chinese medicines are covered in mystery about the issued medicines in the form of powders and herbs. But, when it comes to lurong deer antler obtained from deer or elk antler that further transforms from soft cartilage to blunt bone with a growth hormone known as IGF- 1. The naturally growth hormone which is very much similar as in humans cause quick anabolic alter to tissue. The growth hormone is acknowledged to have many healing effects and helps in the speeding recovery of broken bones and muscle tears and formation of muscle tissue.
Uses of lurong deer antler tonics
- Lurong deer extracts increases stamina in aerobic activity, heightened metabolism and burns fat.
- The tonics made up of lurong deer antlers increases sexual virility.
- The lurong deer antler extracts are ideal for application in fitness and general health.
- Body builders seeking ripped body and professional gains use oral sprays prepared from extracts of deer antler which is considered as safe and alternative method to steroids.
- Chinese medicine use very significant notions when it comes to medicines like yang, yin, and qi energy.
- Qi is the word used all around the universe means vitality and life force.
- Qi portrays a complete wellness of all the body and blood systems.
- The present medicines like qi are used to obtain physical and mental energy, overall immunity, great endurance and circulation.
- Qi dosage can be increased with using supplements through meditation and proper exercise.
- Yin medication is used to calm, detoxifying in clearing mind and human body.
- Conditions of yin like- excessive cold, chronic conditions and deficiencies.
- Yang is all about exuberant passionate warm energy. It is regulated in the mind & body.
- Yang related medicinal uses are included with energy and metabolism, skin, digestion, heat associated concern like fever.
- Chinese medicines encourage physical well being and mental health by attaining balance.
- Lurong deer antler is explicitly used to create balance and provide relief to symptoms like- leg and back problems, kidney toxicity, cold limbs, deficiencies in blood, reproductive issues, blurred vision, dizziness and sexual impotence.