Visiting the local veterinarian usually comes to our mind when vaccinations get due or our pets feel a bit under the weather. However, the dynamism of pet healthcare scenario has changed this immensely and now encompasses not only treating ailments but also increasing the feel-good factor for our fur-babies leaving them happy, relaxed and on their best behavior. From a variety of treatment options to varied counseling, nutrition and weight management – all are being offered for the holistic wellbeing of our frisky friends.
Conventional Services with a Twist
- Vaccination: Preventive care has become more individualized with customized vaccination plans for avoiding over vaccination and complications thereof.
- Surgical Procedures: Getting better does not necessarily have to be painful for your pet. Laser surgery is fast becoming choice of the moment for spaying, neutering to de-clawing because of reduced discomfort during and after surgery, reduced risk of infections as well as faster recovery from procedures. State-of-the-art monitoring systems during anesthesia reduce avoidable complications.
- Annual Checkups: The lab draws are sent to specialized labs with faster and more accurate result delivery system for chalking up more effective wellbeing and preventive plans.
- Mature Pet Support: Modern veterinary service providers aim to make the final transition smoother and easier not only for the pets but their human companions too. For this, end-of-life support is extended to the privacy of their home along with grief counselling.
Wait, There is More!
- Herbal Therapy: Those who have tried alternate medicine themselves prefer the idea of their pets trying the same. Though it is more effective as a noninvasive therapy for mild conditions, herbal therapy is also used in pets as a supplementary treatment to aid recovery from more serious ailments too.
- Nutritional Therapy: Changing diets, going on a more individualized diet plan or supplementing with some tasty nutritional treats can do wonders for the overall health of your pet. Nutrition counseling and guidance for controlling certain health concerns are offered by most leading veterinary hospitals in the Apex area.
- Acupuncture Therapy: Pain perception in animals is different than in us and acupuncture therapy can actually help alleviate pain for your furry friend. Acupuncture can help with a lot of other conditions like anxiety, asthma and stimulating nerves in paralysed body parts too. It can also alleviate discomfort in elderly pets. As it has no side effects, performed by a trained expert, acupuncture provides great relief without side effects. However, its suitability is decided by your pet’s personality.
- Weight Management: Maintaining ideal body weight of your pet can be the key to avoiding and managing most of their health concerns. Increased weight can cause heart problems, bone problems, respiratory and kidney diseases among others. Today, veterinarians provide diet modulation and exercise routine guidance to tackle weight for reducing health risks.
- BehaviorCounseling: Along with providing guidance for training your pet, they also assess for any underlying health factors responsible for sudden unwanted behavioral changes. If need be, expert trainers in the Apex area are also suggested for re-training guidance.
- Holistic Therapy: With so many pet healthcare options available today, sometimes the most effective way to deal with a condition is a balanced amalgamation of selected therapies along with the conventional one.
Apex veterinary service providers strive to offer the best in pet healthcare and wellbeing, taking a holistic approach to treating your precious furry friends. So undeniably, customized treatment and therapy plan is set to be the future pet care scenario for you.
Arthur Cooper creates a perfect chart indicating all those features or services that come into play when you visit a quality veterinary centre. He, for example, praises about the Apex veterinary service providers that often offer their best to your pets.